Friday, June 24, 2011

A Long Week

I don't know about y'all...but I am personally so very glad to see this week come to an end.  From a week that began on a great note with Father's Day and rapidly deteriorated with emergency eye surgery, a broken fridge, and stress beyond belief.

I think I'm going to cocoon this weekend.  Lock myself in the house, not answer the phone, emails, texts, and any other electronic means of communication!  I have about a thousand books downloaded to my e-readers and SyFy is running disaster movies all day Sunday.  I have ice cream, I have candy, and I have a couch that is just crying out for me to sink into it and relax.  That pretty much covers my guilty pleasures list!

I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!!  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest