Friday, October 14, 2011

It's The Weekend!!!

"You only have one today"  That's going to be my philosophy for this weekend.

This weekend, I'm going to dig out that needlepoint I've been wanting to finish.  I have some jewelry making I've been meaning to do.  I have over 1300 books on my Kindle, another 1000 on my Nook.  And last, but not least, I have chocolate calling my name.  You know, that chocolate you buy and tell yourself you're going to hand it out on Halloween???

I know, these things seem like small, every day, little things.  But pay attention to my larger point.  You only have one today.  Do things that feed your soul, your mind, and your heart.  Tell the ones you love that you love and treasure them.  Ignore those who delight in misery and criticism.  Be thankful for the day you've been given.

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!!

Love, Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest