Monday, October 3, 2011

Sigh...

It's Monday.  Yep, definitely Monday.

I woke up this morning with tons of things to do, actually planning on accomplishing at least a few of them.  Then Hubby calls in sick to work.  And completely throws off my whole routine.  Now I have to try to be quiet while he rests, avoid whatever room he's decided to rest in, try to keep the dogs quiet, etc.

Now I'm completely off-kilter.  I don't know where to start or how to rearrange my day.  So what will I accomplish?  Probably not a whole lot.  After all, I can't run the dishwasher or the washing machine.  I can't run the vacuum. Will I blame it on him being home?  You bet!!  After all, what is better than a built-in excuse for goofing off?  So now it looks like a day of playing online, downloading some free e-books, and general do nothingness.

That's my story...and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest