Thursday, October 13, 2011

Too Lazy For Pants

Have you seen the commercial where the woman admits she wears her yoga pants because she's too lazy for real pants?  I so could have starred in that!!

I love, love, love my yoga pants!!  One, they're black so I can wear them with anything.  Two, they stretch so I can make a pig out of myself and don't have to worry about them getting tight.  Three, they are made of the most comfortable fabric on earth.

I especially treasure them when traveling.  There is nothing more comfortable you can wear when stuck in a car or airplane for hours.  I've worn them on trips to New Orleans and to South Padre.  Pure comfort all the way!

And yes, a lot of the times I wear them is simply because I'm too lazy for real pants.  And yes, today is one of them.  And I'm rocking them with a cute turquoise top and some great jewelry.

So it's almost time for lunch with a girlfriend...and I can totally pig out.  Thanks to my yoga pants!!

And those are my random thoughts this morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest