Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Starved!!

I'm starved!!  Time starved that is.  As Christmas rapidly approaches, I feel the yearly panic set in of too much to do and too little time.

Did they change the date of Christmas?  No...same time every year.  And every year I seem to lose time and it's here before I know it.  It's my own fault and at my age I should and do know better.  There are numerous projects I could have started months ago and didn't.  Now, they'll be crammed in to an already busy day or shelved for the year altogether.

Here is my Christmas wish for this year.  That next year I'll do better.  That I will plan rather than procrastinate.  That I will spread it out over the year and not wake up Thanksgiving morning in terror!

Ok...at least those are my intentions!!  Check back with me at the end of November 2012 and see how I did!!


And those are my random thoughts this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest