Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why I Do It

I get asked frequently why I enter things on blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.  Let me explain.

I haven't paid for shampoo or conditioner in over a year.  Add to that list deodorant, razors, and books.  We're not talking sample size here...we're talking full size products.  I've scored an Apple TV, a gemstone bracelet, free food, free dog snacks, and free clothes.  I've attended more concerts than I can count, eaten free entrees at numerous restaurants, and gone to see free movies.  A lot of events I've been able to share with friends and that is priceless.

In this economy, every saved penny counts.  So for the price of a couple hours a day of my time, I can make an impact on the family budget.  I usually spend less than two hours a day "hunting" online but every free product I get is less money that has to come out of our pockets.  The concerts, dinners, and movies?  Those are treats we wouldn't even consider if they weren't free.

I've seen the people on TV who make thousands of dollars a year winning sweepstakes, etc.  I'm not that extreme.  I will occasionally take more time and do a "push" and enter a large number at once.  I did just that this past Saturday in hopes of scoring some Christmas gifts.  In general, I am more than happy with what I do get.  Like I said, every free thing that comes through the door is money saved.

Now you know why I do it.  I'm blessed to be one of those "lucky" people who win things.  My secret?  I enter!!!  There's no reason why anyone can't do the same!!

Good luck and happy hunting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest