Friday, January 27, 2012

Mixed Emotions

I recently won $400 in Velashape treatment from Dr. Oz.  I have mixed emotions.  As a woman who's about to turn 50, the thought of being able to eliminate some cellulite thrills me!!  As a woman who is also a certified chicken-s..t, the thought of being lasered terrifies me!!

Let's face it...it doesn't matter how thin you are, everybody has it.  One of the most horrid words ever...cellulite!  I have an opportunity to do something about it.  So why am I so scared?

It's a laser!!!  I know, they've come a long way, they're safe...yada, yada, yada.  But I grew up with science fiction using lasers to kill, maim, and decapitate.  That's still in the back of my mind!  I know, goofy.  But it's still there!

I'm going to make my appointment soon.  I'm going to put on my big girl panties and take advantage of this opportunity.  I'll keep you updated!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest