Thursday, January 26, 2012

Slowing Down

I'm trying to learn to slow down.  With all honesty, this is not my area of strength.  This past weekend, I went non-stop for a full 48 hours, barely stopping to sleep.

So how do I learn to slow down?  Even when I make a conscious effort, it seems life conspires to make me move even faster.  I thought having an empty nest would mean a slower, gentler pace to life.  Nothing could be further from the truth!  Granted, it's a different kind of busy, but busy none the less!

As my life takes yet another unexpected turn, I'm going to try to learn to enjoy the ride.  It may not be slow, but it's definitely not boring!!  All I can do now is hang on, pray for the best, and survive the worst.  Wish me luck!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest