Monday, February 27, 2012

And So It Begins...

This is it.  The last week of my 40's.  I have to admit, I'm feeling it this morning.  But that may just be a Monday thing!!

Time for a bit of self-reflection.  Just a tiny bit...I've seen too many people get so deep in to their self examination that they get stuck there and don't move forward.

Am I where I thought I would be at this age?  I can honestly say no as I never pictured being this age!!  With that being said, I'm pretty happy with where I am.  That's not to say there aren't challenges and bumps (mountains) in the road.  I'm looking forward to my future.  I have goals I want to attain, people to see, and places to go.  Bring it on!!

I am so incredibly blessed to have friends in my life that love and support me.  I have fabulous children and grandchildren.  I have two gorgeous rescue dogs who own my heart.  Life is good.  Life will get better.

I have to admit that turning 50 isn't bothering me as much as I thought it would.  Hell, I'm happy I'm still here!  And so my journey continues...onward and upward!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest