Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Goal Check-In

It's the last day of February.  How is everybody doing on their goals for this year?

I have been slacking.  I'm not proud of it, but it's the truth.  Sometime in the last month, my mojo seems to have taken a vacation.  I think my discipline went with it!!

So here are my new short term goals to get me back on track to my 2012 goal.

1.  Stop playing Angry Birds when I know what I should really be doing.

2.  I have a DVR.  I need to use it.

3.  Eating chocolate is fine as motivation.  Eating chocolate as the be-all end-all is not.

4.  Every e-mail, phone call, and text can wait.  I do not have to answer everything immediately.

5.  It's okay to say no.  It's okay to say this time is just for me.

Now let's see how well I do on making the time I need to complete my 2012 goal.  I think if I can accomplish some of these smaller goals, I'll be on my way.

How are you doing on your goal?  Do you need to refocus and re-energize too?  Let me know what tricks and tips you use!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest