Friday, March 30, 2012

Timeline

The time has come.  Timeline for Facebook is rolling out and it's no longer a voluntary change.  It's here.

I'm not going to be one of those people kicking and screaming.  Actually, it's just posting complaints but you know what I mean.  Facebook is free.  Free.  I'm not going to complain about a service I use daily that doesn't cost me a single cent.  Just not gonna do it.

In addition to switching over my personal page, this blog's fan page has also been changed.  It took me a while yesterday to find an appropriate cover photo.  I have no clue how to re-size existing photos and I paid for the lack of knowledge while looking for a cover photo.  Just when I think I'm tech-savvy?  No...I'm not.  Add it to the list of things I still need to learn even at my advanced age!

So head on over to Facebook and check out Jerri's Empty Nest!!  Be sure to give me a "Like" and let me know how it looks!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest