Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Weight Has Disappeared

With everything that's gone on for the last year, my weight has disappeared.  We're talking under 120 for a woman who's 5'9".  And I don't know how to get it back.

Part of the problem is, that even for all my brave talk about my new adventure, I'm still feeling extremely unsettled and insecure.  Normal feelings, I know, but they go directly towards my weight.  I'm one of those women who stop eating when stressed or upset.

I wish I could be one of those women who eat their pain, grief, and stress away.  No such luck.  I've even lost the craving for chocolate.  Yes, chocolate!!  We are talking a dire situation, my friends!  I've been trying to force myself to eat but I seem to have lost my enjoyment of food.

Hopefully, as time progresses, my love of chocolate, bacon cheeseburgers, and fried shrimp will return!   I saw a post on Facebook recently which read "If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel!".  Well, in my case, stress does seem to burn calories but I'm more in danger of disappearing completely!

Off I head now to the kitchen...you know what they say...Try, try again!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest