Friday, June 15, 2012

A Rough Week

For some reason, this week seemed to be tougher than most.  I couldn't seem to do anything right, and it felt like the harder I tried...the worse it got.

This was one of those weeks that was two steps forward, three steps back.  Even when it came to basic housekeeping, I couldn't seem to get it together.  I've felt scatterbrained and hyper-emotional all week.


Okay, I'm not sure if that is truly what's been my problem this week but that's what I choose to blame it on.  I've definitely had the hot flashes this week so I'm going to hold menopause responsible for all of it!

So as I head off to stick my head in the freezer, I want to wish you all a fabulous weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. The main cause of hot flash is the menopause, we can get rid from it by natural hormone replacement but it should be the physicians consultation.



Jerri's Empty Nest