Looking over my blog posts for the past week, I've come up with a plan for this weekend. Want to join me? Here we go!
1. Do something you're afraid to do. It doesn't have to be something huge, it can be just a little something you've never tried. But do it!
2. Find something free to do in your town this summer. A quick internet search should let you knock this one out in just a few seconds. Don't forget, though, to actually do it!
3. Sit down at your desk. Get out your prettiest stationery and your favorite pen. Turn on your favorite music. Write a friend. It doesn't have to be a ten page missive, but even a short note will be appreciated!
4. Plan something fun for next Thursday. It doesn't have to cost money but make it something that will re-energize you to get through the rest of the week. Let's get rid of the Thursday curse!
5. Today is Friday. Revel in it. Prepare what you can today to save your time and energy for fun this weekend. Enjoy your weekend!