Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Through a Filter

Looking over the pictures from this past weekend, I realized I need Hollywood's help at this stage in my life.

Remember Moonlighting?  Remember how Cybil Shepherd was always shot through a hazy filter so she looked perfect?  For you youngsters...look it up on YouTube!

I need one of those filters.  The pictures of me from this weekend make me look like the walking dead.  When did I get so tired?  I swear I look like I haven't slept in a week!  Don't worry...I won't submit you to the actual evidence...I want to keep my readers!

Surely the special effect masters can come up with some kind of pendant that projects said filter up over my face making me look young and dewy all the time.  Whoever could make it work would be a gazillionaire!!

Physically, I don't feel like a grandma.  I don't want to look like one either!  But until I have that magic pendant, I guess I'll just take a nap!

Love,
Jerri

1 comment:

  1. Never underestimate the restorative powers of a nap, sis! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest