Friday, August 31, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon

We all know the expression, and today is the actual event.  The next blue moon won't occur until 2015.

Take this occasion to do something you usually don't do.  You know, once in a blue moon kind of thing.  It doesn't have to be restricted to just today...after all, we do have a three day weekend!

I think that I'm going to take time and clean up my address book.  I have addresses in there from decades ago, including some people who aren't even with us anymore.  It's past due to be done and definitely something I only do "once in a blue moon".

How about you?  Will you achieve something you only do once in a blue moon or will you take this weekend to blow out the unofficial end of summer?

Let me know!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest