Friday, August 24, 2012

Winding Down

It's Friday and the week is winding down.  I've had a busy, interesting one myself...how about you?

To tell you the truth, I am flat out exhausted.  Mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted.  I feel like I've been beat up this week without any respite.  The blows just seemed to keep coming and coming and coming.

I would like nothing better this weekend than to crawl in bed, pull the covers over my head and just rest.  Throw in a pity party too while we're at it.  But rest and sleep more than anything else.  I would love a good recuperative sleep to recharge my body and my spirit.

Life gets in the way, though...so my wishes won't come true for now.  I'll be busy all weekend so my rest will have to wait.  That is one of those skills women learn young...how to keep going no matter what.

Onward through the fog!

Love,
Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest