Friday, September 21, 2012

Frugal Shopping Online

One of the ways I save money online is through Ebates.  If you enter your shopping destination through the ebates portal, you can receive anywhere from 1-20% cash back on your purchases.

Ebates has over 1500 participating stores offering cash back.  These include Target, 1800 Flowers, and Amazon.  Ebates also offers coupons when offered by the retailer for deals such as free shipping or a specified amount off of your order.

I have to be honest...half the time I forget to go through Ebates when I'm getting ready to shop!  But it's one of my goals to remember and I have a note on my laptop to remind me!!  I'm hoping to save a bundle this holiday season!!

If you're interested in getting cash back on your shopping, check out Ebates!  Here is my personal referral link to get you started:
 http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=OarlEl1m3jzjG%2BQeRzfY2Q%3D%3D

Happy (frugal) shopping!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest