Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday, Monday

It's a rainy morning here today complete with thunder and lightning.  It feels like a lazy day but of course, I have a to-do list three miles long!

Today would be the perfect day to slap on my sweats, crawl in bed, and read.  I have about 5000 books downloaded and I would love to put a dent in them!  The dogs are already napping after their morning walk and the temptation to join them is very strong!

I'm not going to stress myself about my list.  I'll set some reasonable goals for today and do my best. Whatever doesn't get accomplished will most definitely be there tomorrow.  I've already accomplished one thing...you're reading this blog post.

What are your favorite things to do on a rainy day?

Love,
Jerri




2 comments:

  1. I think your idea about reading in bed sounds divine :) Wow, 5000? And I thought *I* had a lot of books on my Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Kindle and a Nook...what can I say...I'm an addict!!

    ReplyDelete

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest