Friday, October 5, 2012

Money, Money, Money, Money!!!

We all want it, we all need it, and today a new page has been added to Jerri's Empty Nest to help you get it!

At the top of the blog, you'll notice a new page titled "Money Makers".  These are websites I visit on a daily basis to earn extra cash and gift cards.  There are a few things you need to know:

1.  You will NOT get rich using these websites.  But if you wouldn't mind some extra Amazon money, or a few extra bucks every month...these are right up your alley!

2.  When applicable, I have provided my personal referral link.

3.  I spend about an hour day on these websites total.  I have them set up to open when I open my browser each morning.  This works best with Chrome as you can set up multiple home pages.

I will be adding more pages to my blog in the next couple of weeks but I thought I would start with the page that will actually pay YOU!

Have a fabulous weekend and go earn some cash!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest