Thursday, December 27, 2012

Just Because

We've all heard the saying that just because it's online doesn't mean it's true.  But I saw a post on a friend's wall the other day and realized that just because it's on Facebook doesn't mean it's NOT true.

What did I see?  Something that really struck home for me.  It's posted below:



Sounds really simple, doesn't it?  After having gone through my divorce this year...I can personally tell you it's not as easy as it looks.


I can see a lot of women nodding in agreement with this one.  Too often, the work stops after a woman has been "gotten".



So very true.  But are they there to protect you?



This is what every woman deserves and should settle for no less.  This is what I wish for every woman I know.

Just because it's on Facebook doesn't mean it isn't true.  And the posts above prove that very point.

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest