Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

The holidays are over.  Hopefully, you made it through with a minimum of stress and even less of a hangover!

What's on your agenda for the new year?  Have you made a list of resolutions or are you playing it by ear?

Personally, my goal for this year is to move beyond just surviving and re-enter the land of the living.  The changes that happened last year are done, it's time for a new plan.

What that will actually entail...I have no idea!!  I never thought I would be starting my entire life over at this age.  But not knowing what it will entail also means that the possibilities are wide open! There is no one and nothing telling me "I can't" except myself.  And I'm not going to say it!!

Let me know what you have planned for this bright, shiny, new year of possibilities!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest