Monday, January 28, 2013

Amazing Women Day One

Let me tell you about a friend of mine.

Tracey is an amazing artist.  I mean AMAZING!!  I personally have a set of ornaments she made me in honor of breast cancer awareness.  They are so beautiful I haven't even used them because I'm afraid they'll get messed up!

Tracey creates the most beautiful portraits and murals.  Obviously, for a mural you need to be local, but check out her website for everything she offers.

In addition to her business, Tracey is also a certified Mneme therapist for Art Without Boundaries. This is an organization that uses art as therapy for clients with autism or Alzheimers among other things.  The incredible art she creates with her clients is awe-inspiring.

To check out Tracey's work, visit her website here.  You'll be happy you did!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest