Friday, January 25, 2013

Frugal Planning

I managed a couple of sweet scores this week.

One...I found a deal for a local attraction that I've been wanting to see.  It was a half-price deal with four tickets for under $20 dollars.  Score!!

Two...I needed to purchase a birthday cake and an ice cream cake was specifically requested.  Lo and behold, I receive an email from Dairy Queen saying everything was half price on the 23rd.  I don't need the cake until the 31st...but that's what a freezer is for!!  Score!!

When you're looking for deals, the number one thing you need is patience.  I've been wanting to visit this attraction since I got here...but this was the first time a deal became available.  Patience pays.  Also, sign up for the email club for restaurants you visit.  You'll receive emails with deals like the one I received.  They may not always be the deal you want when you want it...but then there are the occasions when the timing is perfect!

Go hunt, my friends!  Find those deals!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest