Friday, January 18, 2013

Frugal School Continued

Last week I let you know about the free backpack I managed to score.  Part of that deal was the free shipping I get by utilizing Amazon Prime.  This week, I found a deal on Amazon Prime itself.

As a new college student, I became eligible to join Amazon Student.  With Amazon Student, I receive six months of FREE Amazon Prime.  As I already use Amazon Prime, Amazon refunded me six months ($39.50) of the yearly fee.  Not only refunded it...but did it within 24 hours!

I still receive all the fantastic benefits of Amazon Prime.  This also includes the ability to add up to four family members to my Prime account so that they also reap the benefits.  With it, we get free two day shipping and access to Prime streaming video.  I don't know about you, but with the frequency that I hit Amazon...Prime pays for itself in no time flat!

If you are a student or are the parent or grandparent of a student...check out Amazon Student for incredible deals and savings!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest