Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Bit of Business Part Four

Today we're going to address this blog itself.

I admit, when I first began my blog...I had no idea what a numbers game it would truly end up being.  Absolutely no clue!!

See the ads on the sides and bottom of this post?  I get paid every time someone clicks on one of the ads.  Let me be clear...we are talking a penny or two per click.  That translates to a whole lot of clicks before I make any real money at all!

When you click on an ad, you are under NO obligation to buy!!  I won't be paid any more if you make a purchase, that is entirely up to you!  I am paid strictly per click and there is absolutely NO pressure coming from my end for any purchase whatsoever.  I will never pressure you to buy anything on this blog.  Even if I am doing a product review, the opinions are just that...my opinions!  They are not a push to buy any particular product.  You, my darling readers, are grown adults and more than capable of making those decisions on your own!!

Another component of the numbers game is the number of followers on the blog.  Over on the right hand side, you'll see the option to follow the blog via Google Friend Connect.  If you haven't already become a follower, please take a second out of your day and join now!  You'll be glad you did!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest