Monday, February 4, 2013

Busy

Now that I'm attending college full time, I find myself neglecting things I would never have dreamed I would.  Busy seems to be my new buzzword and I'm not so certain that's a good thing all the time.

I've always tried to be prompt and diligent in replying to friends' posts, emails, texts, and phone calls.  Not so much lately!  Allow me to explain...

This past week I received an email from a dear friend.  I read it and told myself I would reply "just as soon as I had time".  A couple of days later, I received a second email from that same friend.  This time the subject line read "You better not be testing me!!".  Oops!!  I had completely forgotten to reply to the original email.

I immediately dashed off a couple of lines explaining my negligence and begging forgiveness.  Luckily for me, she was understanding and loves me anyways!

Obviously, one of my new "goals" for this year is to figure out an organizational method that allows for real life, student life, and my own life!  Bear with me, my dear friends and treasured readers, as I figure this out as I go!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest