Thursday, February 7, 2013

Now and Then

I took a break yesterday and skipped posting.  I have to admit, it felt pretty good!

Trying to maintain posting six days a week on top of attending college full time is challenging.  I needed to take a step back, gather my wits, and relax for a moment.  I went out to lunch with a friend, had a big margarita, and a lot of girl talk.  The perfect recipe for refreshing my spirit!

Today, it's back to reality.  I have homework to do, laundry to finish, and the myriad of tiny things that make up real life.  When I got divorced almost a year ago, I had no idea what twists, turns, and giant leaps my life would take.  It's been a hell of a ride so far!

Enjoy a break from daily routines every now and then.  It will invigorate you, inspire you, and let you catch your breath for the next long haul.  We all need that!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest