Wednesday, February 13, 2013

To-Do Hell!

Last week I mentioned how I've had to resort to a to-do list to keep up with life since I began college.  I looked around this morning and realized I have more than one list!

I have my "real life" list for things I need to get done around the house, errands to run, and just life in general.  It's getting longer by the minute!  I do have to admit that things I thought were essential to daily life have now taken a distant second to getting my homework done!

I also have a "homework" to-do list.  I have found it helps when I have tests coming up in multiple classes, with assignments on top of that!  It is my feeble attempt to hold on to what is left of my sanity!

You'll have to excuse me now...I just thought of a few more things that need to go on the list!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest