Monday, June 2, 2014

What A Week!!

Last week was my first week employed after college!!

I am so fortunate to have found a job right after graduation in my actual field.  I was given a guardian angel as one of my graduation gifts and I'm pretty sure she's on the job!!

I didn't get lost getting to work.  I found the parking lot I'm supposed to use.  I packed my lunch every day and didn't starve all week.

Granted, I was not as organized as I could have been.  Time seemed to run extremely short once I got home in the afternoon so I have more work to do on that.  I've already laid out my clothes for this week so I'm a bit farther ahead of the game than last week.

I am learning so many new things every day.  At this stage of my life, I am incredibly blessed to be learning and growing!

Hang in there with me...I'll be here more often as I get this new life under control!

Love,
Jerri

1 comment:

  1. Happy second week (and first full week!) at your new job, sis!!

    ReplyDelete

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest