Friday, August 29, 2014

Catch Those Savings!

By now, you've probably seen the ads for the WalMart Savings Catcher.  There are two ways to catch your savings.

The first is to log on to the website.  You can find it at:  https://savingscatcher.walmart.com/ .  After registering, you will be able to enter your receipt number.  Warning:  the receipt must be entered within 7 days.  If it is past the 7 day mark, it will not allow you to enter that receipt.

The other option is to download the Savings Catcher app for your phone.  At the bottom of your receipt, you'll notice a QR code.  The app will scan the QR code and load your receipt into the Savings Catcher.

Savings Catcher will then compare the items on your receipt to other stores in your area.  If it finds a lower price, the difference is deposited in your account up to a yearly maximum of $599.00.  It takes two to three days for the comparison and you will receive an email when each receipt has been completed.  The money you save is put on a WalMart gift card that can be used online or in stores.

I've entered about five receipts so far.  My total savings?  Zero.  But I figure sooner or later I'll get something and I'm going to the store anyways...I might as well try to save a bit more!

Let me know what you save!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest