Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Full Heart Wahoo Wednesday

Last week I did my Wahoo Wednesday about the women in my life.  This week I want to honor a very special man.

I say man, but I have to admit that a lot of the time I still think of him as my little boy.  My son has grown into an incredible man.

When I graduated a few months ago, my son flew in for the graduation ceremony.  Not liking what he saw about my living situation, he returned to Texas, packed up his belongings, and moved here to take care of me.  I didn't know that at the time...I thought he just moved here to be closer to me.  It wasn't until months later that he told me that he knew he needed to protect me.

And protect me he has.  He watches over me like a hawk, making sure that my safety and happiness are paramount.  There is no woman in the world who has a better, more loving son.  He is a gentleman and a gentle soul.

From checking each day to make sure I've eaten (I have a tendency to forget) to making sure that I am safe and secure, he exemplifies the very definition of a good son.

I am incredibly blessed.

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest