Friday, October 3, 2014

All About the Box


One of the newest beauty trends is "the box".  Birchbox, Julep, and a multitude of other companies are offering subscription services where you receive a box every month containing samples of various beauty products.  Most of these services, to be quite honest, are out of my price range.  However, Walmart has also started a beauty box service that is more in my budget.

The Walmart Beauty Box comes four times a year.  You don't actually pay for the box, but there is a flat rate shipping fee of $5.00 per box.  That's a whopping $20 for the whole year!!  I've already received my first box.  Check it out...you'll see I received well in excess of what I paid for shipping!






Okay...first, let's just ignore the fact that I haven't set the date on my camera.  Moving on...

The box did contain a couple of samples...you'll see there was a sample of Juicy perfume and a sample of Clear shampoo/conditioner.  Those, however, were the only sample sizes in the box.  The Secret deodorant, Olay moisturizer, CoverGirl lipstick and L'oreal Revitalift were all full size products.  Just the Secret deodorant alone more than makes up for the $5.00 shipping fee!  

This is the box as pictured on the Walmart Beauty Box website:
Obviously...I did not receive exactly what was pictured in the box.  However, I am more than happy with what I did receive and have absolutely no complaints!

If you want to try an inexpensive beauty box that offers great value, head over to the Walmart Beauty Box at https://beautybox.walmart.com/  

Love, 
Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest