Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Losing Balance

My latest endeavor has been an attempt to find more balance in my life between what needs to be done and including joy.  As this post is obviously about 18 hours late...you can tell it is not going that well this week!

Usually I have all my blog posts for the week done by Sunday afternoon.  Because of events beyond my control, I was unable to accomplish that goal this weekend.  From there, it just snowballed!

It seems my shortcomings are multiplying this week.  At least that is my perception!  It appears that I am falling further and further behind.  I think I will just blame it on the full moon!

It's late, the post is overdue, and I still have miles to go!  Sleep well, my darlings!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest