Thursday, October 23, 2014

Stepping Forward

Last night, I had one of those nights.  I had to stop at the store to get something I forgot on the regular trip.  I got home, fed the dogs, and heated up a french bread pizza for myself.

Sitting down at my desk, I picked up my pizza.  And promptly dropped it in my lap...sauce down...on my work clothes.  Yep, one of those nights.

Next, my bra tried to kill me.  Ladies, you're familiar with this crime.  It's the one where that damned wire comes right on out and stabs you.  Sigh...

I decided I had just about enough fun for one night so I was going to take it easy and just watch some television.  Did you know that watching "Stalker" is probably not the wisest choice when you are home alone...in the dark?

The weird thing is, my day went just fine.  It wasn't until I was out of the office that it started to go downhill.  You would think it would be just the opposite...or maybe I am the one who is opposite!

Today is Thursday, tomorrow Friday.  It is almost the weekend...I can do this!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest