Thursday, October 9, 2014

Treading Water

Have you ever noticed Thursday is the longest day ever?  Think about it.  You are already exhausted from working all week.  It still isn't Friday.  Really...can this day be longer?

I have tried and tried to think of ways to make Thursdays better.  I use a fancier mug to drink my coffee in the hopes of starting my morning on a brighter note.  I try to pack an extra treat in my lunch.
I have even gone so far as to start weekend chores on Thursday in the effort to trick myself into believing it will give me extra time on the weekends.  I'll let you in on a little secret...it doesn't work.  Somehow the chores multiply and my time doesn't.

What are your tricks for getting through the long days?  Please, share!!  I'm desperate!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest