Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Juggling

I am a self-avowed cop show addict.  If a television show has even the slightest hint of mystery and mayhem...I'm there.  Have you even noticed just how many are televised right now???

My son gets great pleasure in teasing me about my television habits.  Particularly when the new fall season starts, my DVR works overtime.  But, as I only have two hours between when I get home from work and I need to get ready for bed, I don't have a lot of time for nightly viewing much less what I have already recorded.  

This results in me binge watching on the weekends while I do my chores.  Shows that do not keep me engaged every second are dropped to be replaced by two or three more that catch my attention.  It is a juggling act and one I think I do quite well.  My son, on the other hand, finds it hilarious.  

I am a woman.  We are accustomed to juggling.  Mine just happens to be cop shows!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest