Thursday, October 1, 2015

30-day Blogging Challenge: Day 26

Day 26:  If you had $1,000,000 to spend, how would you spend it?


  1. College funds for all my grandchildren.
  2. Pay off all bills for myself and my children.
  3. Buy a home and pay cash.
  4. Set up a retirement account.
  5. Buy a new SUV.

I know...the most boring list ever!!  The truth is that the only thing I would or could use any money I have or would receive would be used to provide security for myself and my family.  Security is a huge issue for me, as it is for anyone who has lost the roof over their head will attest.  Even with the non-existent budget I am currently working under, security is the first and foremost priority.

Now it is your turn!  If you had a million dollars, how would YOU spend it?

Let me know!

Love,
Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest