Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A Couple of Things...

Just a few blog-related things to review...

1.  The only way this blog makes money (other than that "Donate" button!) is by my beloved readers clicking on the ads.  In no way are you required to purchase anything, but I do make a couple of cents per click!

2.  The ads don't show up if you're reading the blog on your phone.  Don't forget to check out the page from your computer!

3.  Please review the commenting policy.  I enforce it strictly for the safety and comfort of all concerned.

4.  Make sure you like the Facebook fan page here:  https://www.facebook.com/JerrisEmptyNest/

5.  Be sure to check out the Money Maker tab for ways to earn a little mad money!

6.  Check out the Shopping and Shopping Apps tabs for great ways to shop AND save money!

7.  In addition to the Facebook page, you can follow the blog directly.  Sign up where you see this picture on the right-hand side of the page.

8.  If you have any topics you would like me to cover or questions you would like answered, please let me know!

9.  Guest bloggers are welcome!  Give me a shout if you would like to take over for a day!

10. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being here for the last five years!!

With all my love and gratitude,

Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest