Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Weekend

I have decided to discontinue posting on the weekends.  As part of being mindful, I realized that I was putting an extreme amount of stress upon myself by attempting to post six or seven days a week.

To relieve that stress, I will only be posting Monday through Friday.  That does not, however, mean that I am not available on my Facebook fan page.  Feel free to stop by, give a shout out, or let me know what you would like to see me write about or try on the blog.  All suggestions are welcome!

Also in the spirit of relieving stress, I would be happy to post guest blog posts.  If you have something to say, that won't fit in a tweet or status, let me know.  I must qualify, however, that any posts with racist, sexist, or bigoted subject matter will be summarily rejected.  I do retain editorial control.

Enjoy your weekend...I plan to do the same!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest