Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Page

There has been a new page added to Jerri's Empty Nest...the Comments Policy page.

Unfortunately, due to a troll, it was necessary to set forth some guidelines for commenting on this blog.  I hate that it became necessary to post actual guidelines but I found myself with no other recourse.

What is a troll?  A troll is a person who attempts to "stir the pot" by posting comments that are extraneous, off-topic, or inflammatory.  In the specific case of Jerri's Empty Nest...the trolling took the form of tagging serious, heart-felt posts as funny.

Why trolling?  I honestly cannot tell you.  I do not even pretend to understand a person who would take the time every day to read my blog and wait for a serious post to tag as "funny".  Personally, I have too much on my plate to have that kind of time to try to annoy another person just for pleasure.  It confounds me.

Please take a look at the new Comments Policy.  For 99.999% of you, this won't apply and you can freely continue commenting as you have been.  Each and every one of your comments is appreciated and valued!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest