Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Studying

I spent the majority of my Labor Day weekend with my nose in a book.  I have a weekend class coming up and I spent the weekend noting my chapters in advance of the class.

I realized that I enjoy the actual process of going through a chapter, pulling out the relevant facts, and putting them in a neat format on a piece of paper.  There is something about the detail of the process that puts me in a deep state of concentration.

Although I didn't make it to the parties, I feel a sense of accomplishment from the work I did this weekend.  I have tangible evidence of my labor and a lasting proof of my hard work.  That is a great feeling!

While I may not have had the typical holiday weekend, I definitely had a productive one!  I hope your weekend was fantastic!!

Love,
Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest