Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Admirable

I am blessed to have incredible women as friends.  Whether the loss of a spouse, the loss of a child, cancer survivor, or survivor of physical and/or emotional abuse; these are some of the strongest, most loving women in the world.

It would be easy for me to be envious.  But that is not what I feel.  I admire them, I strive to be more like them, and I love them.  Having them in my life only makes me a better person.  

This is what I wish I could get young women to comprehend.  Seek out these women in your world. Bring them into your circle.  Make these types of women "your girls" and hold them in your heart.  It will lift you up, raise them, and make the world a more joyful, peaceful place.

I have my circle, my girls.  Find yours...you already have me!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest