Stress relief does not have to be costly. As a matter of fact, the best methods are free! Here is a short list to get you started:
1. Call a friend. Remember, when venting, let it out and let it go.
2. Take a walk. The exercise will release endorphins which will immediately make you feel better.
3. Do your nails. Pick a color that makes you happy.
4. Have a sweet treat. Don't overdo the calories, just enough to put a smile on your face.
5. Cuddle with your pet. Petting an animal is proven to lower blood pressure and alleviate stress.
6. Spend time doing a handicraft you enjoy. Creating beauty soothes the soul.
7. Stand up straight. As we become stressed, we slump. You'll instantly feel better.
8. Give to others. Whether your time or energy, giving to others brings gladness to you.
9. Have a marathon. Pick your favorite show, curl up and enter another world.
10. Read fiction. Living someone else's life...even for a few moments...takes you out of your own problems.
These are just a few of the endless ways to relieve stress, pamper yourself, and make your day a bit better. Enjoy!!