Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Old School

This past weekend, I went old school.

Sunday, I took a little time away from "have to" and "need to" and headed for the bookstore.  I wanted to re-read some classics and I felt a compulsion to read them in print form.  Now I do have all of these books on my e-reader, but I just had the desire to hold them in my hands.

I also went extremely girly old school.  What did I come home with?  Emma, Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, Lady Chatterley's Lover, and Rebecca.  Those were my first introduction to "romance" books as a child (well, except for Lady Chatterley!!) and I just wanted to revisit them.

These books are classics for a reason.  The writing is superb, the storytelling incredible.  I look forward to re-exploring them.

How do you go old school?

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest