Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Littlest Things

Yesterday morning, my day started with a quick message from an old friend.  Nothing real involved, just more of a quick, how ya' doin' kind of message.

That message, however brief, put a smile on my face.  It made my morning just a little bit brighter.  Now I can guarantee you, that thought probably never entered his mind; that he might bring a little bit of joy to someone's day.

Sometimes it is truly the littlest things.  It was nothing earth-shaking, just a quick hello that made someone smile.  Too often we forget what an impact something small can have on someone else.  We also forget to be grateful for those same small things.

So here is a virtual hug from me!  Just something small to start your day!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest