Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Unexpected Blessings

When you least expect it, something wonderful will happen.

I have touched briefly on the fact that I recently left an intolerable situation.  With that came unexpected expenses for beds, groceries, etc.  Day to day living has been stressful, wondering if there will be days left at the end of the paycheck.

For those who follow this blog, I post every Friday about frugal tips, how to enter contests, and other ways of bringing a little extra money in to the household.  This week, my work paid off!  I won the grand prize in a Facebook contest...$2,500!!!

This money is definitely an unexpected blessing!  One...I enter so many, I forget which ones!  Two...this money will definitely make a dent in the damage that was caused earlier this year.  Three...I know for at least this month, there will be money left at the end of the month rather than month left at the end of the money!

This truly is a blessing and I am extraordinarily grateful.  Even claiming it on my taxes doesn't bother me!!

Look around your world.  While it may not be monetary, have you had an unexpected blessing?

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest