Friday, September 7, 2012

My Favorite

To celebrate my friends this Friday, I decided to share a few of my favorite friendship quotes.  Hope you enjoy them!


“A Friend is a treasure. More precious than Gold, For love shared is priceless And never grows old.”

“I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship.”  Pietro Aretino

 “Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”  Winnie the Pooh

“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”  Tennessee Williams

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest