Thursday, October 18, 2012

Buried Alive

Help!!!!

I don't know what happened but I'm buried alive!  I can't see the top of my desk, my email accounts are jammed full, and I'm pretty sure there are a million things I've neglected to do, people I haven't responded to, and I'm overwhelmed!

It's amazing that no matter what system you put in place, what good intentions you have...a healthy dose of life can blow it all to hell.  What is that saying?  When you make plans, God laughs.

Yep, that's the truth.  My plans have flown out the window and right now I'm just trying to keep my head above water (or paperwork, as the case may be).  Above all, I have a fantastic new idea rattling around in my head to write but I don't know when I'll manage to do it unless I start writing in the dead of night!

To my author friends...how do you carve out time to write when real life keeps getting in the way? To everyone else...what do you do to get back on track when you've completely lost your way?

Any and all suggestions desperately needed and sincerely appreciated!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest