Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm A Chicken!!

The other night I was outside on the patio and encountered one of the animals that I sincerely cannot find it in my heart to love.  I'll admit...I turned tail and head back in to the house as soon as my little legs could carry me.  I am an animal lover, but I just can't get over my fear and distaste for this particular species!


Yep, the possum.  I don't care what anyone says about them.  I think they are one of the most vile, evil looking creatures I've ever encountered.  I will stay in my house just to avoid them.  I mean, look at that face!!  These are NOT cuddly creatures!!

I'm publicly admitting I turn tail and run when I see one.  I don't like them, I don't want to be near them, and nothing will change my opinion.

I am a chicken!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest